March 25, 2013






It's officially Spring and it is freezing out there, we've even had snow.
The tree in blossom and snow together is a first i think.
I put up a new shelf up at the weekend, Lumi and Lewis are happy up there.

Thank you all for your orders, have a nice week.

6 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

your home looks nice and warm.
Is cold here also and we are all sick

fanja said...

hi Kay, wishing you a quick recovery, it's not fun anymore is it. take care x

Gracia said...

Spring looks different to how I remember it. Here, autumn is a scorcher and I am longing to wear a light knit.

Love that peep at your studio table with thread and This is Brittany book.

G xo

premier regart said...

Nice pictures ! Very inspiring <3

Henna | HENNA BLOSSOM BLOG said...

I know how you're feeling. it's a little anti-climatic to have it be "Spring" with snow still on the ground. Hope it's warming up by you...it's finally STARTING to over here in Chicago.

PS lovely photos :)

by spielplatz said...

I love Lumi style, so Saint Tropez!