March 21, 2013










As you can see i've had fun with colours and fabrics for this little collection
I have re edited the May cushion in a nice fluo red colour
Little ozzie and Babette will be available as a made to order edition until fabric lasts

in the shop on Friday 22 March at 2.30pm GMT

have a nice weekend all

6 comments:

emma said...

c'est magnifique fanja!toutes ces couleurs font du bien aux yeux(et surement au moral)tes photos font vraiment envie,et puis de les voir en situation dans la maison...je vais travailler avec le sourire...

Cathy Cullis said...

All so lovely - inspiring and delightful. It is always a pleasure to see your latest collections, best wishes Cathy

Unknown said...

Everything so colorful and lovely, I love your products, I could say this to you every day! : )
Happy weekend!
xx

Sylv. said...

J'adore les Little Ozzie avec ces couleurs. Bravo!

fanja said...

Emma, Cathy, Mariela, Sylv. Thank you ver much to you all xx

Henna | HENNA BLOSSOM BLOG said...

loving all of the play with colors and patterns. They really do feel like their own unique characters. LOVE!