March 20, 2013








I am very happy to be showing you a new collaboration with super talented Finnish designer Hanna Konola
Having been a fan of her work for many years I am thrilled Hanna agreed to design a pattern for the printed Babette,
hope you like it.

the new babette and cards will be in the shop this Friday along with other little companions I will show tomorrow

Hanna's website, blog and shop
Thank you Hanna!

9 comments:

emma said...

c'est super beau,vos deux univers s'accordent parfaitement!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!! I want one!!!!
XX

fanja said...

Merci Emma, cela fait plaisir à lire.
Thank you Mariela. come and visit the shop on Friday!

Hanna Päivikki said...

thank YOU fanja, so so nice of you. i'm happy to be a little part of le train fantome.

babette looks great, can't wait to see it in real. and i like your photos.

hugs from helsinki.

Séverine said...

Emma a tout à fait raison :)
bises Fanja !

Anonymous said...

Alala, cette nouvelle collection est superbe : je viens de recevoir la newsletter, mes yeux pétillent encore!!^^

fanja said...

Love to you Hanna.

Merci chère Séverine, je ne t'oublie pas! bises xx

Merci beaucoup Nayanai xx

Sally Nencini said...

Beautiful! Lovely work as usual, x

fanja said...

Thanks Sally, need to catch up soon!