oh c'est magnifique !! quel doux univers...
Ce carrelage à la Escher, j'adore ! :)
Maybe there's something wrong with the link? Living in Poitiers, I'm curious to know where you stayed.
The wallpapers are beautiful!
thank you allAnneemall, yes i made a mistake with the link!we stayed in a tiny village near Pons, the gîte was very isolated so it was great x
It looks lovely!
I love this photos Fanja, beautiful place.
Looks beautiful, love the floral wallpaper!
Beautiful wallpapers. Beautiful, all of it.
lovely!
very nice pictures!
I just discovered your blog, really love him !
is that you ...so pretty , you look a bit like your dolls
C'est vraiment un très bel endroit et tes photos sont magnifiques!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
15 comments:
oh c'est magnifique !! quel doux univers...
Ce carrelage à la Escher, j'adore ! :)
Maybe there's something wrong with the link? Living in Poitiers, I'm curious to know where you stayed.
The wallpapers are beautiful!
thank you all
Anneemall, yes i made a mistake with the link!
we stayed in a tiny village near Pons, the gîte was very isolated so it was great x
It looks lovely!
I love this photos Fanja, beautiful place.
Looks beautiful, love the floral wallpaper!
Beautiful wallpapers. Beautiful, all of it.
lovely!
very nice pictures!
I just discovered your blog, really love him !
is that you ...so pretty , you look a bit like your dolls
is that you ...so pretty , you look a bit like your dolls
C'est vraiment un très bel endroit et tes photos sont magnifiques!
Post a Comment