




let's finish the holiday pics with what always inspires me most, the sea and anything related to it
now i've got a lot of work to catch up with, including a new collaboration
congrats Pomme for her new project, Toc toc toc
it looks great!
also love Tommy's new project, the beautiful and the good
have a nice weekend all x
10 comments:
Ces petits marins sont adorables,
Bon week end toi aussi !
great images fanja, i could see lewis right at home in the top two!
tes photos donnent envie de prolonger les vacances !!! joli week-end à vous aussi **
Une vraie jolie promenade sur ton blog! Très JOLI.
Beautiful seaside pictures fanja, inspiring indeed!!! I look forward to you seeing what's next for you with your collaboration.x
I want to go to the seaside again. Shall we meet in Whitstable one day?
The sea, the sea. Yes, to the sea. Lovely sea dreamy photos, Fanja.
I was going to say that, too. The sea, the sea. Love the colours of the sea further north.
really great sea side images!!!
thank you everyone! xx
Post a Comment