September 14, 2010




the needle case is a lovely gift from Alessandra, made by herself of course (grazie mille dear)
i have been using lots as i have been sewing up a few orders.
May doll has a new outfit, i'll show you soon
have a nice week all x

8 comments:

Lovely World said...

Ah yes lovely Alessandra. I love the little needle cases I have, and use them when I carry my sewing work around the house and out in town. I have been making some more sewn animal sculpture - I just posted a polar bear if you would like to see. x Maribeth

alessandra said...

Happy sewing then, dear Fanja!
:)))

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Love the top picture of Alessandra's needle case,it immediately caught my eye.

louise said...

Looks like much sewing is ahead of you. Best of luck, sure it will all be amazing. xo lj

Jill Wignall said...

It's lovely! I've not seen a needdle case sone in this way before - with the crocheted edge.

S. said...

C'est ravissant cet étui à aiguilles,
bonne couture Fanja !

nath said...

ce tissu noir a pois est bien beau...

fanja said...

thanks all
Nathalie, le tissu à pois vient d'Ikea!