Fanja, your site looks fantastic and i love the new dolls and their Japanese fabric! I am still in that head scratching mode with my site... it takes so long!
Woooow, i am so happy i found your blog! I'll visit your website right away. The dolls you make are absolutely stunning...sweet and very interesting! I'd love to do a post about your dolls, amd therefor use some of your pictures. If you'd like that, just leave me a comment on my blog. If not, it's also okay!
17 comments:
Your new dolls are SO amazingly cool!!!!!
Yes! They're just sooo cute!! The website looks lovely.
quelle merveille !
thank you Kristina, Porter et chère Sissi!
je ne dirais pas mieux que sissi
My, you've been busy... The website looks lovely!
Fanja, your site looks fantastic and i love the new dolls and their Japanese fabric! I am still in that head scratching mode with my site... it takes so long!
Woooow, i am so happy i found your blog! I'll visit your website right away.
The dolls you make are absolutely stunning...sweet and very interesting!
I'd love to do a post about your dolls, amd therefor use some of your pictures. If you'd like that, just leave me a comment on my blog.
If not, it's also okay!
Have a lovely weekend!
Mila.
Congratulations Fanja! It's perfect!
Tes créatures sont toujours aussi magiques fanja, tellement originales ! Ton lapin Lewis est génial !!!
Je t'embrasse bien fort, à bientôt.
Else
so so nice! love the pullover she wears!
Bonjour,
these dolls are so adorable !^-^
magnifique, magique, poètique et féerique voilà ce que je pense de tes merveilles. Bisous
Magnifique!!! Un véritable enchantement!!!
Que des MERVEILLES !!!!
All of it looks so great Fanja!
elle est si belle, on dirait un pierrot dans la lune, avec sa colerette
Post a Comment