

hello and welcome back!
These very special creatures will be featured at the Creature feature exhibition which will be opening at the end of the week.
I have enjoyed making a new rabbit, I am hoping to have some ready for a shop update at the end of the month. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

28 comments:
Oh avec bonheur je serai la première à viviter ta jolie et nouvelle "HOME SWEET HOME" **** Plein de bonheur douce Fanja ***** et 1000 excuses pour mon absence (une rentrée ultra chargée) !!! Une bise jolie ... et à binetôt !
viSiter of course ... hihihi !
oh joli joli ton nouveau chez toi !
et tes lumis dolls ainsi vêtues, j'en suis ba-ba...
hello! i found my way here from your old home...nice to see your new space + such lovely new creations! those dolls are wearing such delectable clothing. i am quite green eyed + fancy the apricot top myself! xx
j'aime bien votres poupées,
est-ce qu'elle est grande la taille de poupée??
il fait bon ici
the rabbit is very adorable! i love his mustache and eyebrows.
quel début gracieux et poétique!
et tes bannières sont toujours aussi réussies!
je m'amuse de voir le little circus dans ta colonne cocorico! quoique le coq soit aussi l'emblème de la wallonie (le lion pour les flamands).
oh my, I did not not think Lumi's could get any more beautiful, guess i was wrong. Delightful work.
Absolutely stunning!
These are very special pieces.x
I just adore your creations.
Oh, these are so lovely Fanja! Like your new place.
I am really looking forward to seeing what will evolve here! Hurray!
Jo sends you regards
oh how lovely! I actually want the girls outfits :)
hope you'll enjoy life on blogger, I've tagged you today, come over and have a look! x
hi! that mr rabbit look just great!! nice to have found your blog!
glad to see you found a new home... blogspot is wonderful! and oh fanja, this new creature is absolutely delightful!
wonderful! love your new header over here, too.
Félicitations pour ce nouveau blog, qui s'annonce encore plus beau que le précédent, tâche pourtant difficile ! (la bannière, les poupées, le lapin... tout est magnifique).
un nouvel endroit toujours aussi beau, de nouvelles fabuleuses "créatures", chouette, chouette!!
J'adore les oreilles du lapin et la robe de la poupée est magnifique, chic rétro et moderne à la fois.
A bientôt...
what wonderful dolls!
Love the new blog and dolls! Looking foward to seeing your next update :)
they are always beautiful. i love the outfits you made for them.
exquisite!!! Oh I am in love with your new dolls! Thank you!
Beautiful dolls and I love the new rabbit!
Congratulations for the new blog:)
Wow! These are just beautiful, amazing . . . !!! WOW!!
I love your new creations! Especially the bunny with the mysterious mustache!
they are all fabulous
i like the direction the new bunny has taken
xx
i really thought your little creatures couldn't be more special, but they are! all my admiration for your new work fanja.
Post a Comment