dear all, thank you so much for your warm comments in the previous post.
I'm sorry I may have to be away for a while once again. On the day I wrote my first post my computer broke down.
This happened after we noticed Leon was playing with some super strong Moomins magnets over the laptop while watching a Polish version of the Moomins on You tube!
Fortunately most of my important documents and pictures are backed up.
I'm sorry if i owe you an email, i am hoping to be back online as soon as we figure out how to sort it out.
x fanja
4 comments:
Nice to see you bakc. Love the new blog look...
Never trust a Moomin ;)
I think my computer swallowed the comment I left a few seconds ago... If so then I just wanted to let you know that I like your new space too. Oh, and bummer about the Moomins magnets, who knew they could be so naughty. xo lj
Moomin summer madness! oh, dear!
Post a Comment