November 17, 2010





the fair on Sunday. it was nice to spend some time with these ladies.
and lovely to see Alessandra again and meet her friend Laurence. Other than that it wasn't the right place for my work.
read Alessandra's report here
i would have liked to run away with that Welsh blanket above!

the shop will be updated on Thursday 18 November at around 4pm GMT

8 comments:

Michelle said...

your table display was really pretty!

marie-louise said...

you and your nice stuff:)

alessandra said...

: )))
yes run away is the sensation we had too! with a those welsh blankets...possibly!

nath said...

I Loved your stand, really well presented

Trula said...

Their loss. Your stand looks pretty. I wish I'd seen it for real.

*~Barbie Miller ~* said...

Love Love Love!! Your blog is a treasure.

fanja said...

dear all, you're very kind, thank you xx

Louve said...

I like everything !!