



the ladies in red are coming with me to the fair on Sunday
i haven't managed to make as much as i would have liked to but please come and say hello if you are around anyway.
thank you so much for your comments about the cushions, we are thrilled you like them!
and sorry if i owe you an email, i will get around to reply at some point x
11 comments:
Looking lovely Fanja. Keep on sewing!
love it !!
Love this hairdo!
Will you be making/sending the beautiful pillows in time for christmas, or what does the pre-order mean?
They are so, so nice!
And, by the way, I wasn't sure if "Lumi" has anything to do with finnish. I thought maybe it comes from "lumière". (that's what my kid is called, in finnish)
oh i love that!!!!
thank you ladies!
Hannna, thank you. Pre ordering the cushions means you can buy them now and they will be despatched towards the end of next week, so plenty of time before Christmas.
Yes I chose Lumi from a Finnish name list! Lumière in Finnish sounds lovely.
Cheers Maria, do you recognize the fabric??
Superbes ces ladies in red et j'aime ce nom aussi :)
Just so lovely!
elle est jolie cette poupée !
hello pretties, I'll see you this sunday!
Yay!
How lovely ladies in red !!!
alors? comment ça s'est passé??
belle semaine à toi. Bises
Magnifique !
Post a Comment