June 3, 2010







I'm back. France was nice, Paris was very short but very enjoyable. I mainly caught up with friends and family, had a nice lunch here, , browse through that window, had a nice chat with Else, Delphine and Barbara at the supermarket and met some lovely people (hello Yasmine, coucou Dorothée!)
Taking pictures of Barbara's stall in front of her was slightly intimidating..
Although there was no time for shopping i managed to find a nice summer dress in 5 mins and for 5 euros, yay!

thank you all for your lovely comments about the new doll, they are very encouraging x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wished I'd had the time to visit 'Le Supermarket' in Paris but was caught up with stuff! Was it as good as the publicity made it look? Thanks for visiting me; a bientot LInda

gracia said...

It looks and sounds wonderful... and I see there is room for me at that table recently vacated. I think I'll sit in the yellow chair.

be well, g xo

louise said...

Welcome back from France, sounds fantastic. Oh, and your new doll is totally gorgeous. I'm sure she will be a complete hit. xo lj

La Rimule said...

Merci Fanja ! J'espère te revoir bientôt !

Marion P. said...

quand je pense que j'étais pas là......bouhouhou....
gros bisous Fanja,bonne journée!

beck said...

I wish I was there too..
It would be so great to one day meet you all...
Seems very strange to have but have not..
xx Beck