June 17, 2010







i love the light in the evening as the sun goes down.
these were taken yesterday, a new jacket for the doll and somebody who has a hard time going to bed early every night.

8 comments:

alessandra said...

beautiful light there.
I 'd love to have a jacket like that!
petit L. enjoys to stay up with you ;^)
Anita does the same now even worse because she doesn't want to zzzleep alone again! sigh!

Melissa said...

lovely, lovely. especially her beautiful outfit.

S. said...

Il veut profiter de la belle lumière jusqu'au bout lui aussi ! ;)
Elle est très jolie cette veste bleue !

lili scratchy said...

J'aimerais bien la même veste...
bravo!

Anonymous said...

Your jackets like a little piece of art!

Fine Little Day said...

You should design clothes as well Fanja. I want your clothes in my size.

Unknown said...

Cette petite veste est simplement magnifique! Bravo.

gracia said...

That jacket! That beautiful jacket. I don't suppose it'd fit me, would it? could it?

Beautiful photos of the light at the end of a summer day.