Ah Fanja it looks so so nice! Lumi and Lewis are perfect on that window!and that vichy sailor dress...i'd love to have one for myself ;)congratulations!:)))
I went Couverture yesterday and saw your dolls and I love them.They look so much better in person. When are you going to update your shop next?
thank you both.natsuki and poppy, that's a nice compliment, thanks! the shop will be updated at the end of the month probably x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
3 comments:
Ah Fanja it looks so so nice!
Lumi and Lewis are perfect on that window!
and that vichy sailor dress...i'd love to have one for myself ;)
congratulations!
:)))
I went Couverture yesterday and saw your dolls and I love them.They look so much better
in person. When are you going to update your shop next?
thank you both.
natsuki and poppy, that's a nice compliment, thanks! the shop will be updated at the end of the month probably x
Post a Comment