oh oui que c'est beau !!!
very inspiring indeed, the anchor & the rope is such a brilliant symbol I think. Thanks for sharing.
I really like the botanical charts, especially the clover. Your friend has nice taste.
This flat looks fab! I love the Bazaar print!
Those botanical prints are amazing! Do you know who the artist is or where the prints were taken from?
thank you for your words everybody!Toni, I don't think there is any name of the artist on the prints, they were a find on a market. lucky her!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
6 comments:
oh oui que c'est beau !!!
very inspiring indeed, the anchor & the rope is such a brilliant symbol I think. Thanks for sharing.
I really like the botanical charts, especially the clover. Your friend has nice taste.
This flat looks fab! I love the Bazaar print!
Those botanical prints are amazing! Do you know who the artist is or where the prints were taken from?
thank you for your words everybody!
Toni, I don't think there is any name of the artist on the prints, they were a find on a market. lucky her!
Post a Comment