thank you ladies. it's all to do with working from home, the housework is right under your nose and feels like a priority. it's good to rebel against it sometimes..
hi Elisabeth, yes the picture comes from an old book about Brittany. I love that part of France, i used to spend all my holidays there when i was little.
7 comments:
I find myself doing the same thing, it's ok to get lost in inspiration.
It's a very inspiring board...
priorities are relative right? ;)) great board!
thank you ladies. it's all to do with working from home, the housework is right under your nose and feels like a priority. it's good to rebel against it sometimes..
Hi,
The upper left postard is showing people from Brittanny, with their traditional outfit.
Elisabeth
would like to see more :)
hi Elisabeth, yes the picture comes from an old book about Brittany. I love that part of France, i used to spend all my holidays there when i was little.
Post a Comment