les photos sont superbes en effet et j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle bannière
I'm a big fan of Albert Kahn and that particular project is just terrific. That ethnographic record of cultures is so precious...
hé! bon anniversaire.
Oui superbe !Merci pour les extraits. Et bon anniversaire, Fanja ! :)
très bel anniversaire fanja !!!! ce livre, tes photos, la mer plus bas, tout ça est si beau... je t'embrasse fort fort !
oh, i browsed through that book the other day, love it!
Joyeux anniversaire Fanja !Ta nouvelle bannière est vraiment très jolie. Belle rentrée à toi.
Ah! Happy birthday to you for the 29th. Hope you had a beautiful day :)That book looks incredible. A good cup of tea and a comfy chair with that book in your lap and you're set! ENJOY :)
happy birthday!!!
I thought I had comment this.... Happy belated birthday Fanja. This book looks amazing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
10 comments:
les photos sont superbes en effet et j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle bannière
I'm a big fan of Albert Kahn and that particular project is just terrific. That ethnographic record of cultures is so precious...
hé! bon anniversaire.
Oui superbe !
Merci pour les extraits.
Et bon anniversaire, Fanja ! :)
très bel anniversaire fanja !!!! ce livre, tes photos, la mer plus bas, tout ça est si beau...
je t'embrasse fort fort !
oh, i browsed through that book the other day, love it!
Joyeux anniversaire Fanja !
Ta nouvelle bannière est vraiment très jolie. Belle rentrée à toi.
Ah! Happy birthday to you for the 29th. Hope you had a beautiful day :)
That book looks incredible. A good cup of tea and a comfy chair with that book in your lap and you're set! ENJOY :)
happy birthday!!!
I thought I had comment this.... Happy belated birthday Fanja. This book looks amazing.
Post a Comment