



hello and sorry for my absence - due to a combination of child sickness, lack of free time, dreadful internet connection and general fatigue.
i somehow managed to pull this couple off during the meltdown, they are about to cross the Atlantic so work on this new (and very dear to me) collaboration can be started.
the inspiration behind colours, material and tones came weeks ago when i watched a documentary on the BBC about the work of Albert Khan. his colour photographs project is mesmerizing, the book is on my wish list.
11 comments:
I hope your little one is soon feeling better, Fanja, and that you feel well-rested too!
oh fanja, cette robe est splendide!!
Comme toujours... c'est superbe!
Bises!
Hoping your little ones are better now. These two are so wonderful and i cant wait to see the collaboration and who it is with! Thanks for the links...I can see how this can be so inspirational.
sooo lovely. look at that button detail! wow.
I hope everyone is feeling much better and hopefully much rested...
I am wishing I had such a handsome dress to wear as that... ah! with green buttons!. Too lovely for words.
g xo
Oh belle inspiration !
C'est superbe!
J'espère que tout est rentré dans l'ordre, et j'ai hâte de voir cette nouvelle collaboration... :)
Quel joli couple, toujours super choix de tissus ! J'aime
looove it, FANJA!
hope you fell better and your kids do, too...
xxx
so nicely detailed!!
Hope you all feel better soon!! Lovely dress! Can I order one for my doll? Elma2179@yahoo.com
Post a Comment