May 7, 2009





more colours, prints and patterns this week
it takes me so long to make a dress for a doll but i am enjoying the process. the flower dress at the top is made entirely from vintage fabrics.
the bag made from tapestry fabric was a lucky find (£3!) at a car boots sale last weekend. it feels pretty old and special, inside was an old newspaper dated from the 1930s.
and a very much loved print by Julie Morstad, the colours are stunning and so are the intricate pattern details. you can buy the print here

thank you for your lovely comments about the new lumis below. they will be in the shop on Tuesday 12.. hopefully x

8 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

So many nice new things here Fanja!

louise said...

Everything looks so lovely.

Chez Flor said...

Beautiful!

LÔ said...

jolie robe, finition parfaite!

KERRY said...

Beautiful work and finds! I have fallen for the print...thank you lots for sharing that!
Happy weekend.
Kerry.

Brydie Dyson said...

Gorgeous things, and I'm falling in love with your Lumi's..... you may hear from me soon!
Thank you for creating!

(sc) said...

Oh c'est vraiment ravissant...!

Marta Mourão said...

I love your amazing fabrics. But I think what I love the most is the way you put together those stripes on the top with vintage fabrics in the skirts :)