Ohlalaaa! Cette robe fleurie est mafnifique Fanja!!!
Arrrgh!!!encore trop tard...1 jour j'y arriverai!!toujours aussi joli en tout cas,bye,
Beautiful, so beautiful.... i am in love.xx
Damn I missed them!! Such lovely fabrics.
wow fanja! you always make such masterpieces... so lovely!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/Sara
Your creations always seem to make me smile whenever I catch sight of them here or in an image on your newsletter. Beautiful work, always.Thank you for your recent star zine order... I am looking forward to adding to your parcel the things I have long hoped to post to you.Happy weekend to you and your family, g xo
this last picture is just gorgeous. i'm in love with the striped shirt!
Oh, these are so so so well made! You've just inspired me to finish sewing something I began days ago. Thanks :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
9 comments:
Ohlalaaa! Cette robe fleurie est mafnifique Fanja!!!
Arrrgh!!!encore trop tard...
1 jour j'y arriverai!!
toujours aussi joli en tout cas,
bye,
Beautiful, so beautiful.... i am in love.
xx
Damn I missed them!! Such lovely fabrics.
wow fanja! you always make such masterpieces... so lovely!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/Sara
Your creations always seem to make me smile whenever I catch sight of them here or in an image on your newsletter. Beautiful work, always.
Thank you for your recent star zine order... I am looking forward to adding to your parcel the things I have long hoped to post to you.
Happy weekend to you and your family, g xo
this last picture is just gorgeous. i'm in love with the striped shirt!
Oh, these are so so so well made! You've just inspired me to finish sewing something I began days ago. Thanks :)
Post a Comment