Bonne année Fanja ! Je t'embrasse et te souhaite plein de bonnes choses !
Bonne année à toi chère Delphine, plein de bises xx
Wonderful pictures. And what looks like an 'original' dollhouse. Do your kids play with it?
Thanks Trula. I need to make an entire post about that dollhouse, I renovated it last summer, it was in a pretty bad state. Yes the boys like moving the furniture around! x
lovely pictures...happy 2014 too
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
5 comments:
Bonne année Fanja ! Je t'embrasse et te souhaite plein de bonnes choses !
Bonne année à toi chère Delphine, plein de bises xx
Wonderful pictures. And what looks like an 'original' dollhouse. Do your kids play with it?
Thanks Trula. I need to make an entire post about that dollhouse, I renovated it last summer, it was in a pretty bad state. Yes the boys like moving the furniture around! x
lovely pictures
.
.
.
happy 2014 too
Post a Comment