So beautiful. I have an elephant hawkmoth cocoon waiting to come out in the garden. I overwintered it and now just waiting for it to emerge. So exciting, can't wait to see it fly away! Olivia x
Tout à fait d'accord Emma! Hello Anna, there is magic in the fluttering indeed. hi Olivia, it's even better when the magic happens in your own garden. thank you for your visit!
4 comments:
c'est toujours un éblouissement,on ne peur pas s'y habituer et c'est tant mieux!
Magical winged beings.
So beautiful. I have an elephant hawkmoth cocoon waiting to come out in the garden. I overwintered it and now just waiting for it to emerge. So exciting, can't wait to see it fly away! Olivia x
Tout à fait d'accord Emma!
Hello Anna, there is magic in the fluttering indeed.
hi Olivia, it's even better when the magic happens in your own garden. thank you for your visit!
Post a Comment