

Two events I wish I could go and take my own pictures to share with you
Rosemarie Auberson's exhibition at 0fr in Paris
Rosemarie's collages as well as a textile installation by Cheri Messerli are on show
at the Ofr bookshop until Monday 27th May.
Festival des métiers at the Saatchi Gallery in London
is on now until Monday 27th May.
"Festival des métiers unlocks the poetic and unique crafts that are the essence of the house of Hermès,
as their craftspeople reveal the mastery of their métiers."
Thank you to dear reader Emma for suggesting the latest xx
Enjoy if you are going.
3 comments:
tu ne pourras pas aller au festival?tu peux y prendre autant de photos que tu le souhaites.et poser toutes les questions que tu veux aux artisans:))
Thank You for sharing Fanja, Rosemarie Auberson's work is superb! her works all grouped together on her website are breathtaking, thanks for introducing & wishing you & your family a lovely weekend! :) xx
Hello Emma, non finalement j'ai été prise au dépourvu par un emploi du temps chargé, j'aurais vraiment voulu m'y rendre. c'est bien dommage que cela ne dure qu'une semaine. Merci tout de même .
Hi jenni. I'm glad you enjoyed Rosemarie's work! it is superb indeed, I need one of her artwork on my walls! Have a lovely weekend too xx
Post a Comment