February 1, 2013
so yes, it's been a while over here.
we've had a lot of illnesses in the house and it has just been plain busy.
i will update the shop towards the end of next week hopefully
Lumi will be back with her dresses, Little ozzie with red fluo stripe also.
I'm sorry if i owe you an email, i will get there.
have a nice weekend all x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Hopefully everyone gets better!
Have a great weekend!
X
elles ont tout de même une garde robe de rêve,ces petites créatures!bravo à la maman pour ce beau travail!
love that pinky patchwork!
hope you feel better now :)
thank you Mariela, enjoy the rest of your weekend too x
Merci beaucoup Emma!
Hi Renilde, thank you, patchwork is always fun. Feeling worse and bored of it now.
thank you all for taking the time to leave a comment, very much appreciated. xx
hi Fanja! I'm here to take the time to leave a comment as well. Oh man, it's a lot of work. Your work is as beautiful as ever. I'm jealous you get to do such wonderful stuff (jealous in a good way of course, as in happy for you).
take care!
Hope everyone is feeling better and on the mend, Fanja. These creations look especially wonderful and I am wishing I had a knit with diamonds to wear.
Hope you get a little rest or treat soon. Busy is good, very good, but a little treat always helps. No?
G xo
Hello Hanna, thank you for taking the time!!
and thank you for your words. it is a lot of work but i love it, I am very appreciative i get to do it, i try to grab any free moment to create which is not all day long. love x
hello dear Gracia, thank you, we're on the mend indeed. you're so right, busy is good but a little treat always helps! I'd say it's the carrot that keeps you motivated. have a little treat now or a bigger one later! xx
Post a Comment