October 22, 2012








hello, hope you all had a nice weekend

if you're in London don't miss Tim Walker's exhibition at Somerset House
see more pics here

Admission is free!
ps: I would say it is a child friendly exhibition if your child isn't likely to run around and touch anything as the space is quite tight..
and if they aren't likely to be frightened by giant snails, doll, skeleton and bees. Mine loved it.

14 comments:

dicky bird said...

Sounds terrifying!
Your boys have been toughened up by intensive Dr. Who exposure!

Caterine said...

C'est à moi qu'elle fout la frousse cette poupée!

fanja said...

hi Liz, I can assure they are still scared when i pretend to be a weeping angel!
salut Caterine. hé hé. c'est vrai que je n'aimerais pas l'avoir dans ma chambre cette poupée.

S. said...

impressionnante cette poupée ! :)

Jennifer said...

That looks amazing--I love Tim Walker's work! I wish I could make it to the UK to see it :(

masami said...

ça doit être bien marqué pour les enfants,non? en tout cas la poupée me fait peur un peu. mais peut-être pas sur place? xx

ringo atelier said...

Oh veinards! ça donne très envie d'aller à Londres…x

Laëtitia said...

Oh j'aimerai beaucoup voir cette expo et je pense qu'elle plairait beaucoup à mes enfants aussi ! belle journée à toi Fanja bises xx

Evie said...

wow! this looks amazing. i wonder if it will ever be showing else where... like australia ; ) i can see how it might appear creepy or scary for some but its also a bit alice in wonderland or like a theme park too! how very magical. lucky you.

MANDY said...

Oh my, I would love to see this, looks so magical !!!

fanja said...

Hello all, thank you for your comments.
Masami, ce n'est pas si choquant que ça pour les enfants, les miens aiment avoir un peu peur certes, mais avec Tim walker on est plutôt du côté contes de fée que film d'horreur!
Hi Evie, let's hope it'll tour indeed. I agree with you, it may appear scary to some but it has that dark fairy tale quality that children enjoy and are fascinated by indeed. you see much worse on halloween night (all that polyester is scary to me!)
Thanks Mandy x

fanja said...

I forgot to say there is a book about the exhibition if anybody's interested
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tim-Walker-Story-Teller/dp/0500544204/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351325852&sr=1-1

I haven't got it so can't tell you if it's good or not!

P R I M O E Z A said...

oh fanja, i wish this was on when we were there!

fanja said...

Elisabeth, it would have been nice to go together xx