September 24, 2012








some pics from Knots pop up shop at the weekend
thank you to the really nice people who visited, thank you to those who talked about the pop up & thank you Alessandra
more pics on my flickr set here

7 comments:

mandarinux said...

Beautiful place!
I like the tea potes...

:)

Sanae Chita said...

Hi, it’s nice to see you yesterday. I'm normally bit shy but I was really comfortable to talk to you all. Thanks for having me!

Mademoiselle Charivari said...

I love these pictures, I love this place... Everything looks really peacefull.

shurupchik said...

this place is so cozy! Just sitting there sipping tea would be a great pleasure! =)

fanja said...

Mandarinux, Mademoiselle Charivari, Alexandra, thank you for your nice comments.
hi Sanae, it was nice meeting you, we've had a nice chat, email me! xx

Peter Nencini said...

A very nice space, Fanja. Work looks excellent therein.

Anonymous said...

i love this place. i would like to visit it one day....i love the pictures too.