the winter coat is sooooo cute
ah j'adore son bandeau :) bonne fin de lundi aussi Fanja
lovely to see you again May :)
really nicelx
lovely Fanja!
This is lovely!
On est déjà mardi... Happy Tuesday alors !
Hi Fanja,Sorry I haven't been to visit in what feels like forever! Your work is looking brilliant as always. Hope life is treating you well. xolj
Thanks very much all.kaylovesvintage,, I didn't make the coat, it is a vintage doll coat that happens to fit my dolls!happy Tuesday Delphine!Louise, it's always nice to read your comments x
What elegance!I love...
I just love her little head dress.
thanks very much!
i love her...
Ah mais j' adore!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
14 comments:
the winter coat is sooooo cute
ah j'adore son bandeau :)
bonne fin de lundi aussi Fanja
lovely to see you again May :)
really nice
lx
lovely Fanja!
This is lovely!
On est déjà mardi... Happy Tuesday alors !
Hi Fanja,
Sorry I haven't been to visit in what feels like forever! Your work is looking brilliant as always. Hope life is treating you well. xolj
Thanks very much all.
kaylovesvintage,, I didn't make the coat, it is a vintage doll coat that happens to fit my dolls!
happy Tuesday Delphine!
Louise, it's always nice to read your comments x
What elegance!
I love...
I just love her little head dress.
thanks very much!
i love her...
Ah mais j' adore!
Post a Comment