January 28, 2011
where did the week go?
it started pretty well with miss Pomme's visit.
it was really nice meeting Sophie after about 4 years knowing each other online.
thank you Sophie for coming up all that way and for enjoying that blackerry & apple pie
i didn't even make and still managed to burn.
I look forward to reading toc toc toc n.3!
the rest of the week was spent experimenting with pen, paper and photoshop
have a nice weekend all x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
So lucky to have a visit from miss Pomme. I thought the pie might be strawberry rhubarb pie, but maybe because Im hungry.
j'ai hâte de voir le numero 3 bon weekend à toi aussi
héhéhé vivement le number 3 *
that cake looks so delicious.
je croyais qu'elle était à la fraise...;)
bon week-end Fanja!
it seemed that you had a pie from harry potter's magic world (all taste).
W le numero 3.
Enjoy the creative process and the weekend, Fanja.
looks good
I have meet some of my online friends and it was wonderful
Quelle chance de rencontrer Sophie !
Yes, indeed. Where has is gone? And how come another one has already started?
oh wow that pie and that lovely art at the bottom there...
Experimenting with pen, paper and photoshop sounds like delicious fun work to me, and I look forward to seeing what comes of it. I also look forward to a slice of that pie... any left?
cool alors!
et ce ciel,ce ciel il est trop inspirant...
oooh! That pie looks so yummy! I actually like it when the edges burn a little :)
thank you all
kaylovesvintage, you're right, meeting an online friend never disappoints.
sorry Gracia, cakes and pies don't last very long in our house.
yes Toni Marie, it was good!
Post a Comment