a heron outside of my window earlier this week
Just to say the shop will be closing tomorrow to reopen in the new year
so if you would like to order anything please do it now!
thank you for your nice comments this week
& thank you for visiting the shop too
have a good one
x
8 comments:
beautiful, how lucky!
I love bird watching from the window : )
wow, lovely...
Quel bel animal ! :)
beautiful...
We have herons around and about our neighborhood as well. They surprise me every time i see them, those long legs and all. Happy Holidays to you. I am in the process of moving my studio around. I just re-displayed your dolls. Such good work you do.
il est très fier, on dirait.. Bonne fête Fanja !!!!
Oh c'est fou !!! Comme c'est chouette d'être à la campagne ... Passe de belles fêtes de Noël ** Bise jolie du Sud de la France !
thank you everyone!
happy holidays to you Maribeth, thank you for your sweet words
bonnes fêtes les amies xx
Post a Comment