May 28, 2010





Lucius is checking out his new friend, they are meant to be best pals, you can tell.
there are still little things to improve on the new doll ( no name yet) and she is still waiting for a jacket but overall here she is.
the idea is to make her clothes that can be purchased individually.

We are off to France tomorrow, i am hoping to escape to Paris on Sunday and pop in le supermarket
I might see some of you over there!
good weekend to all x

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful fanja, such a sweet thing & delightful outfit, I'm cetain they will be great pals.
Have a lovely time in France, le supermarket looks a blast!

mo' said...

wow ! beautiful !!

mado said...

Elle est ravissante!
Bravo Fanja, je crois que je suis ta fan number one!
Bises.

by Jp said...

elle est tout simplement magnifique!!!

Sandrine for Neëst said...

J'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle poupée !

S. said...

♥ ♥ ♥ !!!

christel said...

tellement belle, tellement élégante, elle me fait penser à ces femmes si distinguées dans les 20's .

Anonymous said...

so lovely! i want the same skirt for me!!

alessandra said...

she's really cute!
Love her hair style...
enjoy paris :)

Unknown said...

J'aime beaucoup votre blog et vos poupees; je suis anglaise et je suis un artiste (plasticienne) et brocanteuse a cote de Lille; a bientot Linda.
Venez me voir si vous voulez:
http://oddandold.blogspot.com

La Rimule said...

Merci à toi Fanja d'être passée ce WE nous voir ! J'ai été raviiiie. Bises !

Anonymous said...

I love her...especially her hair..
Have fun in pairs I wish I was joining you...and thanks again for the beautiful work for papier mache,
Have a lovely week,
Beck x

pomme said...

elle est splendide la nouvelle copine!

vintage for kids said...

Vraiment charmante. Heureux Lucius !

elizabeth@shoptwig said...

Fanja - She is absolutely wonderful! I will be looking forward to adding her to our collection of Le Train Fantome.

marie-louise said...

sweeties!

Isabelle said...

bravo ... elle est très belle

Louve said...

sublime !!