May 22, 2010





hello hello
today was full of light and sunshine, at last, and somebody's had more than one ice cream.
the pile of dolls are all trials and errors, this might sum up my state of mind of the past couple of weeks, a bit confused and demotivated. but i'll get through it.
your nice comments about the photomontage made me feel very happy, thank you! i am hoping to create more scenes with the dolls in the future, it was fun and liberating.

happy weekend to all!
and welcome to my new Australian readers and customers x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dolls in progress & sunshine, sounds exciting!

alessandra said...

hELLO Fanja, hope this sunshine will charge your batteries...sometimes it's good to let it go, eat lots of icecreams and find good excuses to be silly and laugh!
oh that little rascal :))))
have a nice weekend.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

that light in the 3rd photo is incredible. have a wonderful day!

xo Alison

nath said...

we're big fan of mini milk here too. Enjoy the lovely weather...

S. said...

J'espère que tu profites bien de ton week end et du soleil, cette pile de poupées est pleine de promesses et j'adore la photo de ton mangeur de glace ! ;)

gini said...

i send you some love and sunshine from my moutaons in south of france!

! ) gini

Lovely World said...

Thank you for showing your trial and error dolls. I am like this too. I have to fuss around with something until I get it right. I have some funny-looking first drafts of animals and dolls I have made. It is all part of the process, and I try to resist using my nice fabric until I have the pattern right.

Kaylovesvintage said...

nice to see your little boy

fanja said...

thank you very much to you all for your nice words x