



hello. we drew the winners the old fashion way earlier, names in a basket.
Christina, Louise and la Rimule, congratulations! please contact me with your details, i will send you the postcards very soon.
i will put the postcards in the shop next Monday and have a few Lewis and Lucius in the shop next Tuesday, that's the plan anyway.
have a lovely weekend and thank you for playing along, it was nice to read all your nice comments, much needed lately x
4 comments:
Oh formidable ! MERCI ! J'adore ton travail (sincèrement) et c'est pour moi formidable de gagner ce joli cadeau ! je vais lui trouver une place de choix dans ma future/nouvelle maison !
Je t'envoie mon adresse par e-mail.
Encore merci !
I love that you did it the old fashion way AND included photos!
Oh MY, how fantastic! You've totally made my day. I had 3 hours sleep last night (as my neighbours had a loud party) and consequently this morning I was very grumpy. Then I checked the emails and found I had won your beautiful postcards and now I'm transformed into a happy, happy, happy person. Thank-you so much Fanja. I love them. xoxo Louise
olé BRAVO aux chanceuses !!!! :) et bisette à la créatrice *
Post a Comment