March 5, 2010






lumi #103, 104 and 105
more pics to follow over the weekend. have a nice one x

12 comments:

morgane said...

aah lumi... tu en as le secret, on ne s'en lasse jamais. elles sont magnifiques !

mado said...

J'ai les même mots que Mo' !
Superbes!

ricebabies said...

Beautiful. You are so talented. I am in love with buttons lately. That mushroom is the best.

chacha said...

Magnifique ces Lumi, quel est ton secret ? : ) Bisous

lola said...

i would like her clothes for myself!

fanja said...

thank you all!
coucou Mo', Mado et chacha, arrêtez, vous me faites rougir..

maïze said...

elles sont vraiment très belles ces Lumi de printemps..

alessandra said...

hello! happy to see you're back at work...and what a beautiful production!
I love all of them. Lumi is the most elegant doll I ever seen.
XOXO

mapi said...

mélange d'imprimés et de textures à tomber… vos poupées sont magnifiques !

Lisa said...

Love your dolls, Love their clothes, Love the mushroom purse! So poetic!

fliss said...

Fanja, your lumis just blow me away.

teresa murfin said...

Such gorgeous outfits!