oh i love the colour combinations of his outfits, and his ears are perfect : )
wauw tres chic!XOXOa.
Ces Lewis sont absolument magnifiques... Et leur vêtements sont d'une finesse et les couleurs... Comme toujours ça fait rêver.
Oh he looks so handsome!!
I just LOVE your work so so so much :)
dear all, thank you!
Qu'est-ce qu'il est beau ce lapino !!!
I am a big fan of Lewis Rabbit ! So cute and with so lovely clothes !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to le train fantôme
8 comments:
oh i love the colour combinations of his outfits, and his ears are perfect : )
wauw tres chic!
XOXO
a.
Ces Lewis sont absolument magnifiques... Et leur vêtements sont d'une finesse et les couleurs... Comme toujours ça fait rêver.
Oh he looks so handsome!!
I just LOVE your work so so so much :)
dear all, thank you!
Qu'est-ce qu'il est beau ce lapino !!!
I am a big fan of Lewis Rabbit ! So cute and with so lovely clothes !
Post a Comment