March 12, 2010

giveaway




i've wanted to have some postcards made from Elisabeth and i's collaborations for a while and here they are at last. it was hard to pick 4 photos only.
the pack will come as a set of 8 cards and will be in the shop next Friday.
in the meantime i'd like to give 3 sets away. Simply leave a comment, you have until Thursday 18. the three winners will be picked at random and announced next Friday.
Happy weekend!

58 comments:

miss b said...

Wonderful work.

Gayle Price said...

Your work is most unique! I love the delicate, individual personalities of these truly lovely dolls especially the wonderful vintage fabrics you choose for their clothes. I wish I could have them all! I look forward to the cards when they come out!

Kylie said...

They are just gorgeous :) K

kate said...

Really lovely!

angelique said...

Between the 2 of you you have created something fantastic:)

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Receiving these postcards would be the next best thing to actually having one of your magnificent dolls! For now, I will continue to gaze longingly at all the pretty pictures. :)

Rikke Storm said...

Really cute, I feel like playing with dolls again;)

Lisa said...

cutest postcards ever!

oneeyedrabbit said...

Oh, I would love to have this set of cards. They would be framed and hung in my daughter's room or maybe in my room instead!

lili scratchy said...

ta collaboration avec Elisabeth est un régal...
bon weekend,

a_live said...

hoy

KELLY said...

how lovely to catch a glimpse of lumi in her world! i would be over the moon to win a card...fingers crossed!! your collaboration is wonderful...you must be so pleased with the result. have a fab weekend! xX

ptitlabo said...

Oh great !! I'm jealous about Lumi's clothes, they are so beautiful ! Hope tobe able to acquire one next time.
Your blog is beautiful, thanks for all this beauty.

julia said...

oh, i like it a lot!!!
the details are so special- lumi eating cookies, the box, the plate on the wall...

i love it, fanja!

Julie said...

What a cool bunny. Love those little tea cups. So much to look at.

WSAKE said...

beautiful dolls and amazing pictures! just love them!

chao said...

lovely lovely, please give me a chance to win!!

naa said...

how lovely! I will hold my fingers crossed for such a nice giveaway!

stefanie* said...

on voudrait presque pouvoir leur offrir une belle garde-robe à tous les 2 à défaut de pouvoir s'offrir toutes les lumi et tous les lewis, merci milfois

oliverscupcakes said...

Fanja,
What a lovely giveaway! I'd love to add to my lumi collection! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

anne said...

Merveilleux clichés pour de merveilleuses créatures. J'en profite pour vous dire que j'admire vraiment votre travail. Je me réjouis de recevoir ma sublime Lumi 104, et si ces cartes pouvaient s'y rajouter...

Anonymous said...

great collaboration! gigi

Caroline said...

Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

cool cool!
je vais croiser les doigts ;))

Bichos da Matos said...

Belle colaboration!

Christina said...

That yellow polkadot bow would be perfect lifesize.

Unknown said...

They are so pretty and perfect! i´d like be in! :)

Alex said...

Your work is such a great source of inspiration for the decoration of my home. Thanks for it! Have a lovely sunday / Bon dimanche à tous vos lecteurs...

vantiani said...

Dear Lumi and Luis,

I just want to tell you that I have been in love with you two from the moment I see this collaboration. How I envy your clothes and every single thing that Fanja and Elisabeth has put and your rooms.

I wish you guys love to visit my room in Jakarta if I win this giveaway.

Sincerely,

Vantiani.

Joana said...

Everything here is so sweet and delicate! :)))) Wonderful blog, nice work! Congrats.



Best,

Joana.

Anne said...

Oh yes please!!!

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Oh, these cards look fabulous! And I absolutely adore the green crosshatch print in one of your previous posts and the yellow Nani Iro dots. Beautiful choices.

Karen said...

Count me in
they are l-o-v-e-l-y!

Jeannette said...

I can´t resist to try to win a set. They are so mood uplifting.

Anonymous said...

...a true delight, absolutely, so it should be great to win a set only for me...well, goodness knows, but in the meantime thanks so much for this generous chance!:o)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful postcards!

Susan Mitchell said...

I love your work and the postcards look great :)

Emily H. said...

This set is perfectly enchanting. Thanks for the opportunity!

lookwhaticando said...

OMG
This is soooooo exciting.
I love your work, I adore you and I thank you for the chance to win. :)

Maïze said...

la combinaison de vos 2 univers (avec Elisabeth) est une grande réussite!

sandra said...

oh they are so beautiful! count me in :) happy new week!

Diana said...

!

elena gold said...

really nice! beautiful worlds they live in. :)

Inês Rosa said...

I want it! :)

Lovely World said...

Thanks for the chance Fanja! Maribeth

Blanca Helga said...

Oh, I like them a lot! They are pretty!

Caterine said...

elizabeth a l'art de mettre en scène tes personnages!

La Rimule said...

Gagner de si jolies cartes ! Oh ouiiii !
Je trouve la mise en scène très adaptée à tes créations ! Bravo :)

Kate said...

Your creations are spectacular, Fanja. Thank you for sharing your work with us - a visit here never fails to gladden my heart.

G Ü - N O N G said...

:-) Hi!
i like your work very much.
thank you for this giveaway.
the cards are fantastic ! ! !

christel said...

Really nice work , a fantastic team !

caderno branco said...

i love your work. i would love to have those cards at my studio wall. :)

louise said...

They look wonderful. Really terrific. xo lj

sew nancy said...

they really turned out nice.
count me in!

Bo said...

Je croise les doigts...ces cartes postales sont magnifiques !

fliss said...

maybe a bit late???? just wanted to say hi and these are gorgeous... you 2 are so clever!
enjoy your warmer weather.x

Barbara B. said...

c'est très très beaux, comme toujours. Bravo à vous deux!!! :-))

❝ GWN ❞ said...

C'est vraiment trop joli :) Que dire d'autre ?!