February 1, 2010


it is so cold here, could Spring come any sooner?
a sneak peek of lumi 100 awaiting a little jacket
happy Monday x

9 comments:

mo' said...

oui mais froide lumière aussi qui est très belle !
il me tarde de la découvrir cette Lumi !
je t'embrasse bien bien fort x

Anonymous said...

oohhh, jad'ore, elle est trop belle ..peux-t-on la réserver?
stefanielejeune@hotmail.com

fanja said...

coucou Mo'!
Stefanie, merci pour tes mots. désolée je ne peux pas la mettre de côté, elle sera dans ma boutique ce vendredi.

riviera t. (tania bucci) said...

beautiful * * * *

tifanie said...

what a sweet pile. :::

gracia said...

So many made! Wow! I expect I'd want a little more to wear if it were winter too. Beautiful work to see each and every time I visit.

mieke willems said...

lovely photo!!

alessandra said...

she looks so sweet, I love the stripes and cheques outfit...

Emma said...

Beautiful colours!
I can't wait to see more...