January 15, 2010




the sunset light a few days ago
oops it's mid January already. the beginning of the year is being painfully slow, first stranded by the snow (no school for a week), then our laptop broke down.
Lewis above is on his way to petit deco
i will make a few creatures for the shop soon and hope for an update at the end of the month
thank you to Irene for her lovely post here
enjoy your weekend

10 comments:

alessandra said...

And a nice week end to you Fanja.
lewis is looking good with those trousers, make me smile!
where did you got that nice fabric for the curtains???

ELO °° said...

magique coucher de soleil *** beau week-end ! et surtout belle et merveilleuse année 2010 *

KELLY said...

i can't get enough of that peachy orange right now...and it looks so perfect as dungarees for lewis!

beautiful sunset. hoping for more like that our way. have a lovely weekend! xX

Séverine said...

Dans son pantalon couleur sunset Lewis es toujours aussi beau,
Passe un bon week end Fanja!

fanja said...

thank you everyone!
Alessandra, the fabric was bought from Ikea last year..
have a good one ladies x

Caterine said...

qu'il est beau mais qu'il est beau lewis. en salopette rose ou pull marin, toujours la même classe.
pfiouuu, je comprends que lumi soit bleue de lui.

vero said...

I like this blog, full of beautifull things.
vero

Kaylovesvintage said...

your work is more then wonderful

naa said...

I have bought the same fabric in Ikea few years ago and it's still in the bag... ;/ :)
I really like your creations Fanja, I hope I'll be able to buy myself your rabbit someday!
Have a lovey day!

mieke willems said...

love this set of 3. wonderful!