


it is always a pleasure to start a new year with Camilla's new calendar. the cover is so nice, i'll turn the page over tomorrow.
the bird i made for my sister is still on my desk as we never made it to France for Christmas (we did try but a 6 hours ordeal at the shuttle mixed with a sick child in the car forced us to drive back home, our worst journey ever)
so i had time to tidy up my desk and put a new tablecloth on.
the inspiration board (behind the bird) has been cleared and is awaiting new and fresh images.
10 comments:
oh comme elle va être contente ta soeur il est si beau ! bises
The bird is lovely.
Happy New Year!
Oh zut pour la traversée...
Faire page neuve et place nette pour la nouvelle année... j'ai fait de même : plus rien du tout sur les murs et le bureau !
Bon lundi, Fanja !
Oh I'm sorry to hear that...I hope you'll see your family soon!
The tablecloth looks really nice (I love that mustard colour) and I can see you are ready to make some new beautiful dolls :)
Your desk looks really tidy indeed, as the opposite of mine, I'm keep piling stuff on top of each other, because i've got no space...a urgent tidying is needed!
i still need to do my new year desk tidy. how nice it is when it's like yours and ready for new projects...well done! love camilla's calendar and the bird you made is wonderful!
moi, au contraire, sur mon bureau tout est resté dans le même état qu'avant les fêtes.. alors dur dur de s'y remettre. je devrais peut-être m'inspirer de toi..
Très belle et heureuse année! Emerveille-nous encore de tes si belles créations!
I like the creamy orange colors in the three photos (not sure if you planned that!). I have had my eye on Camilla's calendar. Seeing it hanging up in your home makes me want to visit her shop!
happy 2010! sorry that you didn't make it to france...
time for a new calendar, i'm always so behind on these things!
your workspace looks so lovely.
Vraiment superbe j'adore votre blog :-)), vous avez beaucoup de talent.
Au revoir Sylvie.
http://zestecelestes.canalblog.com/
Post a Comment