this week has been pretty miserable and full of sickness. I am recovering just in time to go to the Beau travail's exhibition preview tomorrow evening. Hope to see a few of you there!
Sorry to hear you are unwell. I hope the sickness all passes in time for the exhibition preview. Have a wonderful time, wish i could be there! Beautiful postcards :)
6 comments:
lots of get well wishes!!
loving all your creations, like from a fairy tale :)
Ils sont magnifiques!!!!!
Comment faire pour te les acheter?
Dans ta boutique? Ou c'est juste pour l'expo?
Bises!
how beautiful are these pictures?!?!?!?!
hope you all will recover soon!
i know how awful it is to be miserable & a mother- and i only have one little boy...
take care
xxx
Pareil que Mado pour la question : ) Bisous
Sorry to hear you are unwell. I hope the sickness all passes in time for the exhibition preview. Have a wonderful time, wish i could be there!
Beautiful postcards :)
the photos are wondeful again
Post a Comment