October 12, 2009

so this was a hard one. you've given me so many good names, it took me a while to make a decision. Jenny D. emailed me and simply suggested the name Lucius, and Lucius he will be!
I know it starts with an 'L', I don't know what is wrong with me, it is like an addiction ( both my boys' names also start with L)..
Ivar, Emir and Soseki were very close, so please Anoushka and Anais, send me your address and i will send you a little something.
thank you so much for playing along, I enjoyed reading your suggestions and stories, and I am also very happy you like our new friend.

13 comments:

Séverine said...

Lucius, ce nom lui va à ravir ! :)

mado said...

Comme un gant!

Anaïs said...

oui, c'est évident!
ravie que mes lubies du moment t'aient plu!
je t'envoie mon adresse!

by Jp said...

zut mais lucius lui va si bien

ELO °° said...

Enchanté Lucius ! :) *

emedemarta said...

oh.. welcome Lucius!!

Neza said...

Lucius is very close to Luciano.
I'm happy!

vintage for kids said...

Lucius is perfect et j'aimais bien aussi Ivar, nom étrange mais qui sonnait bien. Quel choix difficile après tant de propositions. J'aurais aimé proposer qch mais, après avoir lu les premiers commentaires, je ne pouvais plus tellement j'aimais les idées déjà lancées. Bienvenue Lucius !

Sandrine for Neëst said...

Hello Lucius !

Katrine K said...

He is so fine, and I like the name very much, suits him well!

La Rimule said...

Bienvenue à Lucius alors !

mieke willems said...

perfect name! and what a beautiful photograph, with these posters!

julia said...

good choice!

is there a chance to buy one from your shop for christmas????

these pictures in the back- i love them!
the coloures!

always great to check your blog!

xoxo