September 24, 2009






hello! Stockholm was lovely, it already seems a long time ago. I will show a few pics when I can manage to go through them. Above are the pieces of material that had to come back with me, the second hand shops and flea market were like heaven. the top yellowish screen printed vintage material was designed by Maija Isola. I wish i could find little treasures like this every week.
Below is a new friend i am working on at the moment, I wanted to make something a little bit smaller than Lewis and Lumi. I am not quite sure how this will turn out, we will see.

7 comments:

misako mimoko said...

hello to this new friend!
waiting to see how this will turn out :)

chacha said...

Ces tissus sont sublimes, j'aime la première photo. Et tu as été à Stockholm tu nous postera des photos ?c'est ma destination prochaine j'espère ! Bisous

(sc) said...

Oh oui quel bonheur de trouver des trésors... :)
Bonne continuation pour ce nouveau personnage, Fanja !

nath said...

oh ce nouveau chat me plait bien deja!

Kaylovesvintage said...

the vintage fabric is so beautiful

emedemarta said...

oh fanja, what a wonderful fabrics! if only i could also find treasures like these in barcelona :)

and can't wait to see how this little one will turn out!

jokemijn said...

the early mister fox :) love your work!