July 1, 2009




this week has been very unproductive as we are trying to adjust to the heat. it is driving some of us a little bit crazy. i doubt i'll manage to update the shop by the end of the week.
hope your week has been good so far..

5 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

Oh, the plate, how nice to see it here :)!

I just got the new L&S too, lot of nice goodies in it.

The heat yes, it´s kind of crazy here too.

(sc) said...

Oh l'assiette mise comme ça est super !
Ici aussi il fait très très lourd...
Bises, Séverine.

nath said...

it's to the point where I'm praying for the rain for a bit of relief. that plate has found its place nicely

sew nancy said...

we have heat and rain lot of rain plus colds
it has been terribly unproductive for me too
next week for sure will be good.
debating on hanging my plates.....

Isabelle said...

Hello, I like very much your blog I come there very often it is first times when I leave you a comment and it is to say to you that I is quoted to you in my five preferred blog.
Goodbye I hope