July 9, 2009


thank you very much to Isabelle for listing me in her favourite blogs list!
this gives me the chance to declare my love to 5 of my favourites that aren't listed in my links yet (some serious updating is needed) and also reply to Lili's tag she sent me months ago (i'm sorry Lili, i am just useless with tags!). here they are:

and other silly things
At swim-two-birds
lili scratchy
Windy days
Wren handmade
...

4 comments:

lili scratchy said...

Merci Fanja pour toutes ces super adresses!!
à bientôt!!
et bonnes vacances si tu pars,
bye,bye

at swim-two-birds said...

Thanks a lot Fanja!
I see i'm in good company here:-)

Windy Days said...

Wow, thanks so much! It's always lovely to hear that people enjoy your blog. I think yours is fantastic too, your dolls are amazing! I shall definitely be back!
:) :)

mo" said...

le blog de windy days est incroyable !! merci ;-)