April 29, 2009



two new Lumi dolls in progress wearing skirts made from an old japanese kimono and from a Madagascan pareo (called lambahoany)

11 comments:

fliss said...

LOVE them :)
Wish i had an out fit just like it!

said...

gorgeous. I love the french blue stripes!

julia said...

beautiful, fanja!

olivelse said...

Oh! Elles sont superbes !
Elles seront sur ton shop bientôt ?
Bises ma fanja ! :)

KERRY said...

These are absolutely lovely. I love their outfits...I'd wear them myself! What a good look!

gracia said...

I'd happily wear a skirt fashioned from an old japanese kimono and or from a Madagascan pareo... sounds delightful. Beautiful work, as always, Fanja.

(sc) said...

J'aime comment elles suivent les saisons ces Lumi... et en plus ce sont de très chics baroudeuses...!
Bon week end Fanja !

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! Stunning combination of structured stripes & flowing patterns. Nice work!

nath said...

un peu d'exotisme dans ces Lumis pretes pour l'ete. Beauoup de lambas aussi dans mon armoire ;)

premier avril said...

Retiens bien Caterine : rayures + fleurs, rayures + fleurs... je vais me faire un look Lumi pour cet été.

marie said...

love these fabrics :) beautiful!