March 13, 2009

in the making


hello!
sorry i haven't been around much, life has taken over lately..
I have also been working on some new Lumi dolls, the one in progress above will be on her way to Little circus very soon

Thank you to all of you who visited the shop last week, i hope your packages were (or are about to be) delivered safely..
and thank you for all your lovely comments lately, I am pretty useless at responding to them but be sure I always appreciate reading everyone of them.
have a nice weekend x

4 comments:

Michelle said...

cant wait to see the new Lumi's!

ledansla said...

Lumi est un peu plus jolie à chaque fois... alors hâte de voir la suite... leur nouveau costume...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I well understand that feeling of 'life' and 'living' popping up and steering things in new direction. I still have a little something to send your way, but I am slow at organising myself. There seems always to be so very much to do, no?

xo

misako mimoko said...

Bonjour fanja!
merci beaucoup pour tes compliments sur le blog d'Olivelse :)
this photo is really nice, i love the fabric of the top, wood, Lumi's colors... i'm looking forward to see your new Lumi dolls finished!

have a nice day!