February 6, 2009

le pantalon



a new Lewis (number five) is waiting patiently for a new pair of trousers.
I can't quite make up my mind as to which colour would be best for him and it would be interesting to know what your view is. Tartan wool, brown or green linen trousers?
have a lovely weekend x

22 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

Oh, he´s lovely Fanja :)! I wote for Tartan wool.

Anonymous said...

Oooo I think he's crying out for the green!

Stephanie said...

The green is lovely, but I think he'd look extra dapper in the plaid.

fliss said...

He looks good without trousers too! I'd go with the Tartan!

julia said...

i love tartan!
and brown!
and green!

how about some patchwork pants?!

Anonymous said...

Tartan outside & green inside ? :)

ELO °° said...

Vert que du vert, ça fera venir le printemps, non ??? Beau week-end !!!

teresa murfin said...

I think he'd look great in tartan!

Caterine said...

tout à fait d'accord pour le vert et le printemps! mais sans pantalon il n'est pas mal non plus... ;)

natsumi said...

I think I like him in tartan wool!

elizabeth@shoptwig said...

I vote for the tartan as well. Perhaps a pair of green for his Spring pants.

Peng Peng said...

tartan!

Anonymous said...

Green pants,warm and mossy. x

mado said...

Oui, vert!!!
Bonne fin de week-end!

Anonymous said...

Le vert of course !!! Il est beau !

Katell N (Les Champs Libres) said...

le tartan : ça réchauffe et ça sent encore l'hiver !

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! Difficult choice but I think Tartan. Can't wait to see him again soon.

sew nancy said...

i vote for the tartan
i think it suits him best

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

tartan, without hesitation

Anonymous said...

tartan!

Anonymous said...

I really love your dolls!
geraldine a tokyo