

I bought this woollen flower material from there and couldn't wait to use it. its woven pattern adds so much texture and richness to the wool, it wasn't hard to be inspired by it.
the new Lumi is standing in front of a wallpaper Elisabeth sent me, i love the clash of patterns it creates..
so the little shop update isn't happening, I have had too much on my plate these last couple of weeks. School break has now started and I am very very very much looking forward to going to France and seeing my family. see you all very soon x
18 comments:
She's stunning!
Have a wonderful trip to France and enjoy your time with your family. Take care. x
Elle est très belle, et si finement réalisée...
Bonnes vacances en famille, bises,
Séverine. :)
une lumi du printemps, ravissante, et le ruban dans les cheveux, petit détail juste fabuleux!
Her dress is so lovely!!
Happy valentine's Day!
Have a wonderful trip to France and great time with your family! xoxo
the fabric is so wonderful, i would love to spend hours and hours in that cloth shop.
have a wonderful holiday in france!
oh Fanja elle est si belle ! je suis à chaque fois agréablement surprise par ton travail ! bonnes vacances et peut-être à bientôt ;-)
Lovely floral fabric, the doll is adorable! Enjoy your time in France!
She is very beautiful, that fabric just perfect. I am counting the days until I get to London and that shop! Have a wonderful time in France. I hope it is OK that the new Lumi features in my next Plush roundup?!
X
Admirative je suis encore une fois, je reste sans voix :) Bisous
perfect!!!
have a wonderful time and take care!
x
She´s lovely Fanja :))
Enjoy France!
très chic parisien !
Have a swell time with your dear ones... xo
So nice, so chic...
très belles vacances. : )
love the headband!
That dress is so gorgeous! And I love the fabric too. Hope you have a nice time away.
I like so much your work than I've tagged you on my blog...
the game is 7 blogs and 7 words..
bye,
That fabric is so stunning. The doll is lovely.
Post a Comment