
this photograph by Tim Walker was the source of inspiration behind the new Lewis and Lumi below. Too bad I missed his exhibition in London.



you may have read about the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act that has shaken the handmade community over the past few weeks. Please read about the issue here and check how you can help. read about the latest exemptions here.
Although this bill was passed in the States it does concern all of us toy makers and makers of products for children.
23 comments:
What lovely details & craftmanship! You've outdone yourself. And props on the polka dot lining: a nice surprise.
i love her little coat!
Oh, they are so lovely and cool Fanja, love! Nice inspiration source as well.
If you have mailed me recentealy, I have´t got it because of trouble with my mail accound. Hope to have it fixed today. //E.
A beautiful new collection! I love her coat and the details. Lewis is dashing in his stripes.
Elle est magnifique!!!! Bravo!
comme c'est beau Fanja, j'en suis folle comme à chaque fois !
Sublime, le robe est irréelle ... J'aime J'aime J'aime !!! Bisous
Qu'elle est belle !!
J'aime beaucoup les touches de couleur, tous les détails... superbes tous les deux !
lovely details!! hope the handmade issue will get sorted one way or another... so many businesses are at a threat
il me laisse rêveuse Mr Lapin!
Very nice style. Like it.
Ils sont terriblement jolis ces petits costumes... Quel allure...
merci les amies, vos compliments me font chaud au coeur!
thank you everyone, you're all very kind!
vraiment très jolie
they look really lovely! nice colors really!!!
Those clothes... both on your creations and in the photographs... I'd love to wear something similar.
beautiful work, always, Fanja. Just beautiful.
These are so gorgeous... I agree with Gracia, would love to wear this outfit.
This safety Act.... leaves us wondering what to do and when they will stop bringing in more and more rules and regulations on so many things.
Cette mise en scène de tes si jolies poupées est vraiment très chouette !! J'ai vraiment un coup de cœur !
Beautiful, I love the green buttons!
So exquisite! Sometimes I wish I was a rag doll.
Ces poupées (mais peut-on encore parmer de "poupées" ? :-)) sont de pures merveilles... et les photos ci-dessus rendent parfaitement la poésie qui s'en émane...
Hi Fanja! I received the lumi doll today and it´s absolutely wonderful! Thank you!
I love it! the shoot is one of my favorite shoots.
Post a Comment