December 2, 2008

stickers



thank you to those of you who visited the shop today.
the familiar faces and the new stickers can be found here

7 comments:

mado said...

C'est canon!!!! J'aime beaucoup, et la pipi avec ses volutes rose/violet est formidable!! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Ah! Yes! These new stickers are super. The ones I have from your previous set often make me smile whenever I catch sight of them.

Beautiful work, Fanja.

mado said...

Oulala, je viens de relire mon commentaire... hûmm,je voulais dire "pipe" bien sûr!! ; )

Michelle said...

these spirograph stickers are great!

fanja said...

Mado, j'avais bien vu la petite erreur, elle m'a bien fait rire!
thank you Gracia and Michelle, I have to credit Julian with the design, he did a good job!

Anonymous said...

So cute, t'es trop balaise Fanja !!!!

Mulot B. said...

Ton blog, tes photos et toutes créa, c'est vrai que t'es drôlement forte .. dis donc !