November 27, 2008

shop update



Thursday already. we are slowly recovering from a stomach bug that affected half the household (including me) early this week..
so the shop update will now be on Monday 1st December at about 3.30pm GMT
i've been trying to take decent pictures of Lumi but these little guys kept on trying to steal the limelight.
Elisabeth's show & tell home tour is very enjoyable, isn't it?
have a nice weekend x

11 comments:

elizabeth@shoptwig said...

Get well! I'm looking forward to the shop update on Monday!

Anonymous said...

oh oui, le home tour d'elisabeth dunker était un délice!
que ton week-end soit meilleur que ta semaine!

premier avril said...

quel beau bleu! as-tu teint le tissus toi-même?

fanja said...

thanks elizabeth, merci pomme.
Caterine, c'est en fait du gris, et oui, teinture maison sur du lin ancien.

Anonymous said...

Oh ces créations sont d'une telle délicatesse, je les aime toutes... bon week end aussi :)

fliss said...

These are beautiful Fanja.... i will try to make it to the update!

Anonymous said...

I have captured Lewis #2!

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was able to get one of the Babette dolls. I love the plaid capes. A very nice winter collection.

Anonymous said...

oh celle avec sa robe... !!! j'en reste sans voix, elle est splendide !
des bises ****

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

these are adorable, I hope the stomach bug wasn't too bad

ROXY MARJ said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THESE DOLLS!!! oHH OH OH>>>> :) love love love